Sunday, January 23

Angel's Wing


Angel's Wing:
  • 1/3 oz. Creme de Cacao
  • 1/3 oz. brandy
  • 1/3 oz. cream
Layer in a Pousse Caffe (shot) glass in the order given.

Again, because of the cream I'm using (it's 30%, and I suspect heavy whipping cream would float better. Or worse. Maybe just differently. But either way, brandy floats on the cream I have.) I flipped the cream and brandy so it would layer better, and it seems to be slightly better. At the very least, it looked pretty good.

I also use an Oxo jigger most of the time; it's super handy for any and all measurements, but it should probably have a 3/4 oz. mark on it, and maybe a 1/3 oz. one. But lucky for me, google says that 1/3 oz. is almost exactly 10 ml, and the jigger has milliliters going up the side. Perfect.

Again, a Creme de Cacao-heavy shot. Not bad with the brandy, but this one barely tasted like anything. I guess I shot it too efficiently.I wouldn't recommend it, unless you like chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment